HAPPY MAMA BREATHWALK
Stadswandelpark / Eindhoven 10.45-11.45 meet at the stairs on parkside across Parkzicht Hotel
Every other Wednesday, restarts after winter break on 23 March
Join us to experience Happy Mama BreathWalk, enjoy your body, mind and spirit working together, connect with nature and share your bliss with baby near you!
Breathing and walking are two of the most natural things we do. BreathWalk integrates breathing, walking and meditation into specific exercise patterns that create vitality.
BreathWalk is the science of combining specific patterns of breathing synchronized with your walking steps and enhanced with the art of directed, meditative attention using mental focus, mantras and mudras.
Happy Mama BreathWalk is simple, natural and effective, any Mama can do, no special experience or equipment is needed.
Positive Effects include:
- Increased energy levels
- Mood control
- Refined mental clarity
- Feelings of connectedness
Extra advantages of Happy Mama BreathWalk during Pregnancy
- keep your heart strong and your muscles toned
- prevents excess weight gain
- eases constipation
- helps to have shorter, easier labour, can be practiced during first stages of labour to alleviate pain and discomfort
- learn different breathing techniques to improve wellbeing during pregnancy and to help embrace different labour phases
- bonding, having conscious me-and-baby time
Fathers are welcome too!
When a couple practice Breathwalk during pregnancy they create a high-vibratory frequency and rhythmes between them. It is very bonding and healing. This bonded consciousness of the couple helps to flourish the soul of the child. This attracts a very easy, beautiful child. The couple's own self is improved.
Click here to read more about Science of BreathWalk (especially helpful to motivate logical-minded men).
Extra advantages of Happy Mama BreathWalk after Childbirth and forever after
- prevents postnatal depression
- helps in a gently way to return back to shape
- learning to stay present while being with a child - learning to mindfully multitask
- getting to know other like-minded mothers for positive communication, sharing experiences, asking for help and support
What are we going to do?
Each Breathwalk has five steps.
We start with special simple Kundalini Yoga warm-up exercises to open up the energy channels.
As the walking begins we check proper body alignment and stride by scanning the whole body and creating a conscious link between body and mind to become alert and present.
Different breathing-walking combinations combined with thinking or whispering the primal sounds, or holding mudras (hand gestures)
The walk is gradually slowed down, we allow the senses to expand and finish with several stretching postures.
We conclude the workout with "Innerwalk" to connect mind, body and environment.
- make sure to wear layered clothing to be able to regulate your warmth comfort
- if with baby in a pram - put one more layer on him (her) than you have as baby will be enjoying the walk passively
- if with baby in a sling/baby carrier - still a pram may not be bad idea for during warm-up and stretching parts
- bottle of water
- small snacks for after if needed
Registration and costs
Advised investment €5. But sometimes mama can join whole hour and some mornings your child or your big belly may allow you only to have 20 minutes with us:) I such cases feel free to donate any amount based on your actual time/involvement in the Breathwalk.
Register via firstname.lastname@example.org or sms/whatsup if you like drop-in 06 33962899.